Welcome to 72 Inch Ceiling Fans
See reviews and ratings of the latest styles and colors of ceiling fans
Ceiling fans help to reduce cooling costs. In the summer, a breeze brought to life by a good ceiling fan can make you truly feel between two and six degrees cooler.
There are many ceiling fan styles and designs, and it is important that one considers the next options carefully before purchasing a fan:
It is important that the chosen fan will fit in your space. You must consider the height of the roof and be sure that the blades possess ample space in which to rotate. It is recommended that the blades are not closer than two feet from the closest wall.
Home Decorators Collection Kensgrove 72 in. LED Indoor/Outdoor Espresso Bronze Ceiling Fan YG493OD-EB
- 8-weather resistant maple blades
- Hand held remote control operates this fan with independent light dimming and speed control, includes battery
- Designed for indoor/outdoor use, wet rated
Home Decorators Collection Kensgrove 72 in. Brushed Nickel LED Ceiling Fan - With Remote
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
Home Decorators Collection Kensgrove 72 in. LED Indoor/Outdoor Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
Monte Carlo Fans 14PRR72AGPD Prairie Grand Windmill Energy Star 72" Outdoor Ceiling Fan with LED Light and Hand Remote Control, 14 Wood Blades, Aged Pewter-Light Grey Weathered Oak Blades
- PRAIRIE OUTDOOR CEILING FAN WITH LIGHT: 15 LED Integrated Array, Dimmable (740 Lumens)
- DIMENSIONS: Diameter: 72"; Height: 14.14" (From Ceiling to Bottom of Fan Light, Includes 6" Downrod); Weight 26.9lbs.
- FAN BLADES: 14 Outdoor Approved Light Grey Weathered Oak Blades (72" Span / 14° Blade Pitch); CFM: 5326
Harbor Breeze Hydra 70 Inch Brushed Nickel Indoor Ceiling Fan with Light and Remote Control (8-Blade)
- 70-in blade span is perfect for moving air in large areas, like great rooms
- 6 speed settings include variable breeze mode to simulate a natural breeze for optimal comfort
- Brushed nickel finish with 8 toffee finish blades offers a modern look
Last update on 2020-06-05 at 14:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Good fans have a motor size and accurate ground motor windings matched for the length of the blades. This ensures that the fan moves the air efficiently, during continuous use, and uses significantly less energy to run. If the motor or the blades are improperly balanced, oscillations will occur, even at slow-moving speed. Fans that are built for use outdoors have motors that are specially designed to resist moisture and fluctuations in temperatures.
Fan blades come in all sorts of excellent shapes and patterns. However it is significant that the fan blades chosen will offer balanced performance for stable operation. Blades should be protected with a sealant to stop the warping effects of moisture. Blade pitches range from 8 to fifteen degrees - the higher the pitch, the more air the fan can circulate at slower speeds. The number of blades in a ceiling fan can run from two to seven.
There are three main varieties of roof fan mounts – downrods, flush mount, and tri-mount. Downrods can come at any length and are generally specially designed for rooms with more significant ceilings, bringing the circulating blades from the fan down into the living space just where it is most effective. A flush build is designed for rooms with lower ceiling, and eliminates the need for a downrod. A tri-mount allows one to put in a fan in a room for the best air circulation whether there is a low, high or simply an angled ceiling.
Patio ceiling fans really are another important type of ceiling fan, and additionally although generally less common when compared with indoor ceiling fans, patio ceiling fans are thought important in the warmer, moister aspects of the world.