Welcome to 72 Inch Ceiling Fans
See reviews and ratings of the latest styles and colors of ceiling fans
Ceiling fans help to reduce cooling costs. In the summer, a breeze brought to life by a good ceiling fan can make you truly feel between two and six degrees cooler.
There are many ceiling fan styles and designs, and it is important that one considers the next options carefully before purchasing a fan:
It is important that the chosen fan will fit in your space. You must consider the height of the roof and be sure that the blades possess ample space in which to rotate. It is recommended that the blades are not closer than two feet from the closest wall.
Home Decorators Collection Kensgrove 72 in. LED Indoor/Outdoor Espresso Bronze Ceiling Fan YG493OD-EB
- 8-weather resistant maple blades
- Hand held remote control operates this fan with independent light dimming and speed control, includes battery
- Designed for indoor/outdoor use, wet rated
Harbor Breeze Hydra 70 Inch Brushed Nickel Indoor Ceiling Fan with Light and Remote Control (8-Blade)
- 70-in blade span is perfect for moving air in large areas, like great rooms
- 6 speed settings include variable breeze mode to simulate a natural breeze for optimal comfort
- Brushed nickel finish with 8 toffee finish blades offers a modern look
Rivet Modern Remote Control DC Motor Ceiling Fan with 18W Integrated LED Light. 72"W x 10"H, Black
- This black modern ceiling fan features a unique design with a black steel housing and 8 wooden fan blades and a simple LED-illuminated center.
- 72"W x 72”D x 9.84"H
- Black steel housing, and 8 black wood blades
Honeywell Ceiling Fans 50609-01 Xerxes Ceiling Fan, 62, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- LARGE CONTEMPORARY: Elevate your space with a brand new fan! The Honeywell Xerxes boasts a bold body and dual-finish fan blades which quickly enable you to pick the style that best fits your specific space.
- INTEGRATED LED: Power to light up a room but also dimmable! Ample, fully-integrated LED board. This ceiling fan is 1400 lumens, 18 watts. The beam angle is 120 degrees, 2700k color temperature and dimmable 10% to 100%
- REMOTE CONTROL INCLUDED: Controlling your fan has never been easier! The 3 speed settings of your fan as well as the light output all from the convenience of an easy-to-use remote control (included). Also compatible with Google Home and Alex with a Bond Home (sold separately). Batteries included
Progress Lighting P2550-2030K Vast Ceiling Fans, Antique Bronze
- Eight-blade 72" Vast ceiling fan features an LED light source, offering both form and function with energy- and cost-savings benefits.
- Vast ceiling fan features Antique Bronze blades with an Antique Bronze finish.
- Beautiful and expansive in design, the 72" Vast ceiling fan is ideal for use in large areas, such as great rooms, family rooms for maximum cooling.
Last update on 2020-03-27 at 04:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Good fans have a motor size and accurate ground motor windings matched for the length of the blades. This ensures that the fan moves the air efficiently, during continuous use, and uses significantly less energy to run. If the motor or the blades are improperly balanced, oscillations will occur, even at slow-moving speed. Fans that are built for use outdoors have motors that are specially designed to resist moisture and fluctuations in temperatures.
Fan blades come in all sorts of excellent shapes and patterns. However it is significant that the fan blades chosen will offer balanced performance for stable operation. Blades should be protected with a sealant to stop the warping effects of moisture. Blade pitches range from 8 to fifteen degrees - the higher the pitch, the more air the fan can circulate at slower speeds. The number of blades in a ceiling fan can run from two to seven.
There are three main varieties of roof fan mounts – downrods, flush mount, and tri-mount. Downrods can come at any length and are generally specially designed for rooms with more significant ceilings, bringing the circulating blades from the fan down into the living space just where it is most effective. A flush build is designed for rooms with lower ceiling, and eliminates the need for a downrod. A tri-mount allows one to put in a fan in a room for the best air circulation whether there is a low, high or simply an angled ceiling.
Patio ceiling fans really are another important type of ceiling fan, and additionally although generally less common when compared with indoor ceiling fans, patio ceiling fans are thought important in the warmer, moister aspects of the world.