Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
54″ Hermitage Rustic Vintage Outdoor Ceiling Fan with Light LED Remote Control Dimmable Golden Forged Distressed Walnut Blades Damp Rated for Patio Exterior House Porch Gazebo – Casa Vieja
- 54″ blade span. 14-degree blade pitch. 172 x 20 mm motor size. Canopy is 5.9″ wide x 2.4″ high.
- Integrated 21 watt dimmable LED light module. 1,800 lumens. 2700K.
- Golden forged finish motor. Reversible distressed walnut-walnut finish ABS blades. Caged light with excavation glass.
- UL listed for damp locations such as covered outdoor patios or porches. Not suitable for locations in humid climates with salt water exposure.
- Dual mountable. 6″ downrod included. 10″ ceiling to blades, 18″ ceiling to bottom of light (with 6″ downrod). Hand-held remote control with wall bracket included.
More Styles And Colors To Choose From
- 8-weather resistant maple blades
- Hand held remote control operates this fan with independent light dimming and speed control, includes battery
- Designed for indoor/outdoor use, wet rated
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
- LARGE CONTEMPORARY: Elevate your space with a brand new fan! The Honeywell Xerxes boasts a bold body and dual-finish fan blades which quickly enable you to pick the style that best fits your specific space.
- INTEGRATED LED: Power to light up a room but also dimmable! Ample, fully-integrated LED board. This ceiling fan is 1400 lumens, 18 watts. The beam angle is 120 degrees, 2700k color temperature and dimmable 10% to 100%
- REMOTE CONTROL INCLUDED: Controlling your fan has never been easier! The 3 speed settings of your fan as well as the light output all from the convenience of an easy-to-use remote control (included). Also compatible with Google Home and Alex with a Bond Home (sold separately). Batteries included
- 70-in blade span is perfect for moving air in large areas, like great rooms
- 6 speed settings include variable breeze mode to simulate a natural breeze for optimal comfort
- Brushed nickel finish with 8 toffee finish blades offers a modern look
- SLEEK MODERN DESIGN: Stay cool under a ceiling fan that looks cool with the sleek modern design of the Vast Collection 72-Inch 8-Blade Antique Bronze Modern Ceiling Fan ideal for any great room, bedroom, living room, or bonus room in modern and urban industrial settings.
- ANTIQUE BRONZE BLADES: The 8 steel blades and central DC motor and canopy are coated in a handsome antique bronze finish for a clean modern design.
- FROSTED GLASS SHADE: An 18w dimmable LED light source is covered by a crisp frosted glass shade to provide illumination.
Last update on 2020-11-07 at 14:04 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-11-05 at 21:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guidelines On Purchasing Ceiling Fans
Any residence, modest or huge, can advantage in the aesthetic appeal and functionality of ceiling fans. Most homeowners set up a ceiling fan inside their residing rooms since it may make the surroundings additional breezy and comfy. Nonetheless, you will discover people who just desire to accessorize their residences with ceiling fans.
An easy ceiling fan can make a home classy since it adds to your common aesthetic search of the home. Even so, ceiling fans that have pretty intricate designs should be averted particularly in modest spaces as it will build a cramped hunt for your home.
The very best ceiling followers to go for are these that match your home walls and all round interior design. A ceiling fan with an adjustable light fixture can add elegance to an otherwise drab household room. It might provide comfort to residing rooms exactly where members of the loved ones congregate and take pleasure in every single other’s presence.
Most ceiling fans are quick to put in and normally don't require an skilled. Almost all ceiling followers carry with them an instruction guide to the set up so you only want simple logic to know them. Having said that, should you are certainly not the do-it-yourself type of individual then you definately may possibly opt to hire an expert ceiling fan installer. You've to shell out more money for this.
There are ceiling fans which will be operated utilizing a string connected to it. Some ceiling supporters is often operated as a result of a switch which can be set up within the most strategic element of the room. Ceiling fans have velocity regulators which may be very easily adjusted utilizing the string or the switch.
Ceiling fan blades can conveniently accumulate dust. It really is recommended to wipe the blades of the ceiling fan no less than as soon as a month to make confident you along with your family members members are breathing fresh air and not dust mites. You can also clean the hard-to-reach elements from the ceiling fan that has a vacuum cleaner. However, when you do not have these cleaning devices then a clean soft rag will do.
Ahead of purchasing your ceiling fans however, do somewhat investigate and request the revenue clerk in the event the ceiling fan unit you've got selected has forward and reverse characteristics. Most ceiling fans ought to ideally come with these options due to the fact the forward characteristic is accountable for blowing the air downward. This can enable you to truly feel the air when standing under the fan. The reverse perform will enable the air to rotate and distribute the air above and you'll not feel any air any time you are standing beneath the fan.
These options are vital throughout seasonal adjustments. Throughout winter, you do not want substantially direct air flowing down so it is a lot more practical to get the fan in reverse mode so the air will just rotate and be distributed during the surroundings. When it is summertime, adjusting the function to forward mode will supply you far more air below to neat you up