Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 48-Inch long
- 1/2-Inch diameter
- Fits Emerson branded fans only
- Available in all current Emerson finishes
More Styles And Colors To Choose From
Honeywell Ceiling Fans 50609-01 Xerxes Ceiling Fan, 62, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- LARGE CONTEMPORARY: Elevate your space with a brand new fan! The Honeywell Xerxes boasts a bold body and dual-finish fan blades which quickly enable you to pick the style that best fits your specific space.
- INTEGRATED LED: Power to light up a room but also dimmable! Ample, fully-integrated LED board. This ceiling fan is 1400 lumens, 18 watts. The beam angle is 120 degrees, 2700k color temperature and dimmable 10% to 100%
- REMOTE CONTROL INCLUDED: Controlling your fan has never been easier! The 3 speed settings of your fan as well as the light output all from the convenience of an easy-to-use remote control (included). Also compatible with Google Home and Alex with a Bond Home (sold separately). Batteries included
Hunter 26025 72-Inch Downrod, Brushed Nickel
- Downrod from the extension downrod Brushed Nickel collection
- Item size: length: 72.00 inches height: 72.00 inches Width: 0.75 inches
- Brand name: Hunter Fan Company. Recommended for use on 15 ft high ceilings
WAC Lighting DR72-MB Extension Ceiling Fan Downrod, 72 Inches, Matte Black
- 3/4 in. downrods can be used to extend downrod ceiling fan height. Downrods cannot be used with "Hugger" or "Flush Mount" ceiling fans.
- Downrods are available in 12 in. , 18 in. , 24 in. , 48 in. , 60 in. , and 72 in. sizes.
- Available in a variety of finish options to match your ceiling fan finish.
Last update on 2020-07-12 at 02:06 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-07-12 at 03:57 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Ceiling Fans – Some Essential Things to consider Ceiling fans are able to reduce cooling costs. In the summer, a breeze produced by a good ceiling fan can make you experience between two and six degrees cooler. There are many ceiling fan styles and designs, and it is important that one considers the subsequent options carefully before purchasing a fan:
Fan Size It is important that the particular fan will fit in your room or space. You must consider the height of the ceiling and be sure that the blades possess ample space in which to spin. It is recommended that the blades are not closer than two feet from the closest wall.
Fan Motors Good fans have a motor size and accurate ground motor windings matched into the length of the blades. This ensures that your fan moves the air efficiently, during continuous use, and uses significantly less energy to run. If the motor or even the blades are improperly balanced, vibration will occur, even at slow speed. Fans that are built for use outdoors have motors that are specially designed to face up to moisture and fluctuations in temp.
Fan Blades Fan blades come in all sorts of excellent shapes and patterns. However it is essential that the fan blades chosen will offer well-balanced performance for stable operation. Blades should be protected with a sealant in order to avoid the warping effects of moisture. Blade pitches range from 8 to fifteen degrees - the higher the pitch, the more air the fan is going to circulate at slower speeds. The amount of blades in a ceiling fan can run from two to seven.
Fan Supports There are three main varieties of ceiling fan mounts – downrods, flush mount, and tri-mount. Downrods can come at any length and are also specially designed for rooms with bigger ceilings, bringing the circulating blades on the fan down into the living space wherever it is most effective. A flush build is designed for rooms with lower ceiling, and eliminates the need for a downrod. A tri-mount allows one to set up a fan in a room for the best air flow whether there is a low, high as well as an angled ceiling. Patio ceiling fans are usually another important type of ceiling fan, and even although generally less common when compared with indoor ceiling fans, patio ceiling fans are viewed important in the warmer, moister aspects of the world.